Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah im not a street racer or anything like that. but this kid in a versa sedan pulled up next to me and was eggin me on, I was in my Ranger, so I just couldnt help myself, For thoose of you that never driven a ranger the 4L V6 is quite ballsy so I had to smoke him, I actually smoked him quite bad.

Just wanted to share.

·
Registered
867 Posts
lol, if it were a fair fight I'd praise your skills, but if you're talking double the power then you better have smoked him :p

I must admit, I don't get 'dragged' anymore since driving the Tiida. Quite happy about that actually :p

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, if it were a fair fight I'd praise your skills, but if you're talking double the power then you better have smoked him :p

I must admit, I don't get 'dragged' anymore since driving the Tiida. Quite happy about that actually :p

Yeah i know what you mean, yeah i just thought it was finny that the guy in the versa thought he could take me, that thing gets up to speed sooooo sloooow. yeah i hear ya about not draggin anymore, saves a bunch of $$ on wasted fuel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.