Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Powerful 1.8L engine? Thats funny. I love my Versa, but powerful it is not. It is fun to drive though, and its cool that other countries are actually getting Versa/Tiida commercials. Don't see much of them here.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Powerful 1.8L engine? Thats funny. I love my Versa, but powerful it is not. It is fun to drive though, and its cool that other countries are actually getting Versa/Tiida commercials. Don't see much of them here.
Compared to my last car, it has tons of power, LOL :lol:

The only commercial I ever remember seeing on TV after I purchased mine was the one where there are some young kids driving a hatch. They get stuck in traffic and start bouncing up and down. The Versa starts bouncing around, so they avoid all traffic.

·
Registered
109 Posts
what was your previous car? Don't get me wrong though, I love my Versa. It may not have all the acceleration in the world, but its still fun to drive and really good deal for the price. You can buy 2 new Versa's for less than 1 new Z lol.

·
Registered
109 Posts
yeah accent's weren't the best cars ever, but they did the job of A to B commuting. I have had tons of previous cars, from a 2G eclipse to a 06 Charger R/T to a Nissan Titan pickup. The Versa is the first car I've bought for MPG not MPH, and its different lol. I love it though.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Ya that's why my dad bought it. I was commuting a lot to university, and driving Chuckie 500kms a week was costing me too much on fuel.
The Accent had just come off a lease, so he bought it used (3 years old). He had to replace a few things but other than that it was a decent car. Definitely good for commuting; but it was really losing a lot of it's power (what little it had). It was time to get rid of it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I still couldnt believe I had my first fillup on my Versa the other day, and cost me $27.24. If i had put that little fuel in my Titan it wouldn't have let go of the fuel nozzle lol.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
$28 to fill up ... I wish ...

Cost me just over $40 yesterday to fill mine up over here :(

I love when I am in the US. I try to fill up before I cross the border. So much cheaper over there.

But the car is still pretty good on fuel. I have been getting around 500 kms per tank lately.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Some US citizens do that with Mexico as well lol. It sucks I wanted to go visit my family in CA but they changed the law a few years ago to where you have to have a passport even if you drive into the country instead of fly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.