Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LA auto Show this sunday. I have 2 tickets left. me and my g/f, and her brother are going for sure. possibly theo. we have 2 tickets left. any one interested in? no need to pay for enterence since we have hook ups :D

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
give the Fiat 500 a good once-over for me. I'm 6foot1 and I'm curious about the interior use of space.
Much thanks, enjoy the show!
08v

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cali Meet :D

ya we haven't had one in a long time and i think its about time.

Greg, Theo, bob and dave what you say?

also i know i havent really been on for a while but are there any new people in cali with v's?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
dude im down, lets set a day. there are actually a bunch of new cali people here but i haven't kept track

·
Registered
34 Posts
i joined the V forums less than a week ago i bought the 08 V hatch. i live in oceanside have had the time or money to do anything to the car yet

·
Registered
63 Posts
High desert, San Bernardino area here

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
damn, nice to see a lot more socal peeps. edgar hit me up, lets set this shit up

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry been really busy lately. i want theo to come down do. so theo give me a heads up on when your next day off is at the end of aug so we can set this up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
white_08_hatch:D!
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing