Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a lazy pull off after stopping at a traffic light etc. Sometimes I would mash the gas down to board and it is really really slow to pull off and after a few seconds it would start to accelerate at the normal pace, or sometimes if I take my foot off the gas and then apply it again it would move a little faster.
Please assist.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am having a lazy pull off after stopping at a traffic light etc. Sometimes I would mash the gas down to board and it is really really slow to pull off and after a few seconds it would start to accelerate at the normal pace, or sometimes if I take my foot off the gas and then apply it again it would move a little faster.
Please assist.
Year and trim?? What the hell difference does it make - :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

It's fuel related something - dying pump, clogged fuel filter, clogged injectors. Start with a fuel pressure check. Or just take it to Nissan....

·
Registered
342 Posts
There may be a bulletin depending on the year, so it could matter. It could be a fuel issue, but it could be a million other things. Checking fuel pressure as a starting point with no data at all is a waste of time. You could know a heck of a lot more with $15 worth of scantool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts