Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The KIA soul has LEDs in the speaker panels throughout the doors. Looks really sick. Wondering if there is a way to install circular LEDs in the door panels of the speakers? Something like this is what I'm talking about...

·
Registered
620 Posts
I remember seeing a bendable LED strip at AutoZone a while back. I'm sure you could just buy it and hook it up. Shouldn't be too hard of a project.

It would be A LOT cooler if you could fit in the LED's the blink when the bass thumps inside the speaker slot but they wouldn't fit in there. If I go to AutoZone soon Ill take a picture of them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
www.superbrightleds.com they have pretty much any led for any situation and are pretty cheap, just be careful the more stuff you install the more strain it takes on your battery and alt. as im learning now lol. ive got some fog lights, led dome light, and a 500w amp running a rockford fosgate 15" sub and when at idle and the bass hits the lights dim. so just a thought to keep in mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.