Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im about to get this led strip from auto zone i was wondering if anyone has tried it already kinda of like the Audi look :coolgleamA: ill post pics as soon as i get them done and installed

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I thought about doing that but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I have the factory, and its awesome!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
superbrightleds.com

If you know what your looking for, its a 1/4 of price of the crap from autozone.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Looks pretty good.

For someone who said they had the OEM version of this, I think they were referring to the interior LED kit from Nissan. There is no OEM version of what you just added on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Ajax and iluvmyversa
so now that i did that it wasnt a permanent install it was just to see what they would look like so im goin to open the headlamps up but i dont know how t i watch these videos and i tried the oven at 220 for 8 mins and nothing happened using a knife at the seam i dont own an heat gun and btw our headlamps are alot larger than they appear could hardly fit in the oven anyone has a tutorial with pic the one i saw on nicoclub pic links are broken and he dremeled his any opinions jut want to get this done just got my hid kit to go along with these lights kinda wanna get it all done at once and paint the insde of it blk also

FEEDBACK PEEPS lol
thxs

·
Registered
620 Posts
i saw on nicoclub pic links are broken and he dremeled his any opinions jut want to get this done just got my hid kit to go along with these lights kinda wanna get it all done at once and paint the insde of it blk also

FEEDBACK PEEPS lol
thxs
I actually attempted the headlights in the oven trick to paint my housings black and I had no luck too. I was told to put them in at a slightly lower temperature and leave them in there for longer.

So just try like 200 degrees and leave them in for like 15-20mins?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yeah I thought we were talking about the interior LED. That's what I have. It didn't dawn on me you were talking about the led strip on the headlights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they say when you are suppose to smell something pretty funky when its really hott i guess because when i took them out they werent that hot at all

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Good luck tearing open your headlights to get your faux audi leds in there. Hope ya reseal 'em up good, you wouldn't want any water/moisture seeping in and fogging them up. :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts