Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone changed the leds on the gauges, temp controls, or door and window controls? i plan on doing this within the next couple of weeks and i'm looking to see if anyone has made any tutorials or knows what leds i need. i have someone to do the soldering and that stuff.

·
Registered
620 Posts
^^^ I know a guy on NICO has done the weather controls, stereo, and window switches. Haven't heard of anyone doing the gauges though.

I'm really interested. Id love to make all of my LEDs white. Let me know if you do it!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^ I know a guy on NICO has done the weather controls, stereo, and window switches. Haven't heard of anyone doing the gauges though.

I'm really interested. Id love to make all of my LEDs white. Let me know if you do it!
i found that today, looks really good

im gonna be doing this over the next 2 months or so ill post pictures up in albums as i go through and when im done ill try to get some kind of tutorial up

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
for leds, you need to find the voltage, and get leds, that match, or use a resistor to lowever the voltage over the led, if they are led, you can most likely use a standard led, if they are 12V bulbs you will need a resistor to limit the voltage down to the led voltage. I have not dont this on a versa, but replaced all of my bulbs in my ranger to leds, also if you dont have a wide led, you may need to sand down the top to disperse the light a bit.
If i am not mistaken ebay at one point had a bunch of leds, and resistors (to use in 12v applications.)

Dave

·
Registered
72 Posts
Guess Ill post it again...

SuperbrightLEDs.com

They have 12V leds, and everything you can think of. Also have ones that change color, and you can decide how large you want the viewing angle to be. Single LEDs are usually under 50cents, and if you want a direct plug in, like a 194, they cost like a $1.25 lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.