Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people!! I have a 2012 Nissian Versa Hatchback. Recent my left rear blinker dosent always want to blink. This just started. Once the car is running then it starts working. This is doing it a random so far I checked the bulb obviously it's good. My dash will double click then it starts working. Hope this is a simple fixm

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
So since you've checked the bulb, I take it you've checked the connection to the rear tail light assembly to make sure its plugged in all the way? My next guess would be to check the fuses. Maybe that might be loose..it'll either be under the steering wheel to the left or around the battery under the hood..not exactly sure about the blinkers. Good luck with your issue

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. I have done pretty much everything. I talked to the dealership today they advised that I need to put it on a machine to get it checked. I'm not sure if that's the best resolution of course I have to pay for the dienostic test. Hopefully this will provide more answers for me. I hope this is a easy fix.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to give an update. I took my versa back to the dealership and they had to change the "harness" with a new bulb everything is working well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts