Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the versa and forum purchased a 2011 hatchback SL. Began by looking for wife a new car after she totalled hers and ended up getting me a versa, bought her a sentra sr. Have had for a week and so far great car. Hopeful plan on some mods and upgrades. Any ideas on the superblack hatchback let me know i am open to ideas.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Welcome to NVF...

What sort of ideas do you have in mind?

I'd suggest the basic mods, tint, foglight overlays, window visors, all season weather mats. If you have any other questions be sure to ask some of our senior members, they're more than glad to help you out.

Enjoy the stay!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
window tint and smoke headlights and taillights for sure, i am trying to figure out the rim situation. I really want to figure out a way to mainly raise mpg with either little hp loss but prefer hp gain. I drove a small truck for years and dont know much bout the small car thing. Always wanted but never had.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum. post pics up when you get some stuff done we love to see pics. this is the place to learn about these cars if you have any questions ask away.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome!
imo, black rims look good on black Vs, with light tint.
Harder tire compounds and smaller tire footprint will reduce resistance, increasing mpg. Driving like Miss Daisy helps the most:(
SL hatch with stick?:)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
same here with the wife problem mine couldnt drive a standered and when we were looking at the versa she said you really dont want me learning on your new car and i was like i guess not. still should have got it oh well maybe on day when its an old car well out of warrenty i can convert it :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.