Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any type of light that can be attached (and look moderately OEM even though our cars never came with those) to the rear view mirror visor thing on the passenger side?

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I think the SL's have a light on the roof for the mirror mine has a blank piece of plastic, I took it off one day and there are wires behind it I plan on getting a SL light for it someday. maybe one of the members with an SL can post a pic.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
right the light area right above the dash in the middle, but I meant the visor itself.

Yeah could you? Did it come with the SL or was it aftermarket?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotcha. I wonder if ebay has something for it...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mine has no lights (2010 SL, Sport Package). But yeah, I have the lights in the middle.

This is why I love NVF, we get to share and compare our cars features, style etc. in a positive way :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ Definitely! But you don't ? Hm.. weird! Maybe certain SL models? I don't know. But Maybe I can go to a part yard and swap out of another V. If I'm lucky..

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Mine has no lights (2010 SL, Sport Package). But yeah, I have the lights in the middle.

This is why I love NVF, we get to share and compare our cars features, style etc. in a positive way :)
Not sure then what package includes it? Mines an SL with sport & tech packages added on. To be honest I never use the passenger side mirror lol. But my passengers do from time to time. Driver side is also lighted. :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol its VERY pointless for me, but the gf was bugging me about it the other day, I told her to use her phone light

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.