Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those who are curious about the part numbers for the lights throughout the Versa, they are listed here. They are for the 2007-2009 year model.

High & low beam headlamp
9003/HB2
Parking light
Front turn signal
Rear turn signal
Tail light
Stop light
High mount stop light
Fog/Driving light
H8
License plate
Back up light
Front sidemarker
Map light
DE3175
Dome light
DE3175

Please feel free to use these for reference if you're going to replace the bulbs or change them out to aftermarket products such as LEDs.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I think 9003 and H4's are the same thing.

On a related note: Can i see pics of the LED light you put in your dome pls MHV. I swapped mine out and it doesnt look nearly as bright as yours does. How many LED's is it?

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts

One in each light socket, but there are 16 small LEDs in one connection.
the thing with leds is the intensity vaires just like the wattage of a light bulb although usually voltage and current is the same (unlike a traditional bulb which varries bassed on power) Led's are measured in millicandela MCD the higher the brighter, also some leds are made different so light dispersion may or may not be so good.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
i dont have map lights, but i did install a dome LED from oznium.com it was little pricey but its really bright, i also picked up license plate LED's from ijdmtoy.com, and recently i changed out my taillight bulbs to LED, i picked up the set off of Bob over at versaspeed, the LED tails dont really make a difference cuz i have smoked taillights....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks for the speediness in posting the pic MHV, but I was actually looking for a pic of the actual LED turned off, I was curious as to how many lights the dome had on it. I had ordered one from ijdmtoy and it had 4 LED's. Brighter and cleaner than stock, but what you have looks to be melting holes in the roof! <I exaggerate for effect, I know LED's don't get very hot>

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wowzers, that thing means business.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
anyone buy the taillight bulbs from Bob? i would recomend it, i had to change them once already prior to installing, so when my one of my bulbs burned out again i said, screw it and bought the set from Bob.... now i wont have to worry about it for a long time!

·
Registered
927 Posts
i only use 2 brand but they are not leds :p nokya and hybrid :p but they get pretty hot... so i wouldnt recommend it unless youre a cool guy like me lol jk hahaha...

·
Registered
927 Posts
This is my new parking light (this is 194 not 2827) lol i dont know why its coming out blue i shot this with no flash but this is actually white and our drive way is angled so the light will look like its pointing upwards... This is 194 and i got it from herehttp://www.suntekstore.com the LED in the dome is from Vleds and its brighter inside but not too bright that can burn your eyes lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts