Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright is anyone interested in this? because the only way it seems like were going to get a whole set of lightened pulleys is a large group buy from what im hearing anybody other then me in?

·
Registered
613 Posts
i would like to know this as well lol..

·
Registered
613 Posts
wow... thats not even a reply, can you not do that?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Lol oops, misread the word set...sorry. And I see what you mean now...I looked at it on MicroImage. And no, I guess I wouldn't be interested in doing it because I hardly have any clue how it would work/about the performance aspect of it. :/

My bad

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they help the car with throttle response to accelerate faster and free up a little power. :leaving:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not talking about just the crank pulley, ive been trying to get in touch with garm about this and he finally said the only way they would do a full set since nobody buys the crank pulley is a large group buy.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
couldnt tell you im just trying to get some interest here.. shouldnt be too bad tho and as it is with the crank pulley it did help quite a bit.

·
Registered
613 Posts
if i had the money i'd be interested lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.