Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We have a 2012 Nissan versa hatchback and something odd just happened. We were walking out to the car, didn’t get in yet, and all of a sudden the horn started sounding and the headlights were flashing on and off. We got in the car and put the key in ignition and started the car. The horn, headlights and the dash lights were still flashing on and off. We started the car but the same thing continued. We shut the car off and started it again and everything was fine. We drove to the store and when we parked it started happening again, car still running. We shut the car off and it continued like that. We shut the car off and then started again and everything was fine. NOTE: We do not have the key fob that cane with the car and haven’t had it for years with no incident. Fuse?

Any ideas on what that could be? Thank you in advance.

-Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, it’s completely “stock” from the factory. My girlfriend has had it since the showroom and she drives like my granmother’s grandmother. Lol

She’s been out with the car for a few hours now and nothing has happened. I am stumped. Gremlins??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts