Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often need to link images I have stored here to other forums. For some reason no one is able to see these images. This needs to be fixed as I now have all the images I have here I have doubles of on my photobucket site. This is frustrating me to no end. Someone help me out with this.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the quick response.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Another thing I'd like to bring up, when people link images from Photobucket, Imageshack, or Flicker, the image takes up the reply box and it's hard to see the URL of the image. Is there a way to just see only the URL of the image and not have it take up the space?

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
I looked and cant seem to find anything, i will look into it more

as far as image showing in posts you can use the

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked and cant seem to find anything, i will look into it more

as far as image showing in posts you can use the address[ /img] instead of using the picture button[/QUOTE]

I think you misunderstood me Dave. I can post pics here all day long. I want to show people on different forum, other then NVF, pics I have hosted on this site. I can't show anyone other then members here pics from this site.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
i understood you Rob, the 2nd part was refered to versamg.

there has to be either a seeing in VB that im missing or a htaccess file in the hosting that i am missing. I cant find it anywhere. I will be in texas (leaving later today) will be gone for a week, and will try and nail it down then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts