Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a problem with lint all over their versas seats
I clean them with brush but lint seems to always be there

·
Registered
6 Posts
idk bro i have seat covers in mines due to mines being that tan color so i didnt want any mishaps but i know what your talking about just have a lint roller handy

·
Registered
302 Posts
I always use a lint roller. I usually go through sheet per seat and they work great!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yeah, the lint and hair the seats pick up is the worst. It gets all over....soooo irritating. I am still looking for plain black seat covers for my one piece seats to avoid this problem.

I vacuum the crap out of my seats with a super strong vacuum, then use a sticky lint roller, and then soak my seats in Static Guard which seems to help.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Way too funny!! I have a lint roller as standard equipment in the Versa. <grin> I have an extra one in the hatch just for emergencies.
I kid you not, in my driver side door compartment is a lint roller! It's great for seats, black shirt affairs and even the dash if you don't have the time or place to vacuum.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lint roller is the best

·
Registered
236 Posts
I kid you not, in my driver side door compartment is a lint roller! It's great for seats, black shirt affairs and even the dash if you don't have the time or place to vacuum.
I got a year's supply of lint rollers at the dollar store!! <grin>

·
Registered
302 Posts
I envy you!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still wish I could have got leather!
Anybody checked out the new sentra. I looked at one fully loaded and it was a fine ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts