Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i listen to my ipod in my v i have a cd player no aux jack and all i have is the cigarette lighter thing but those type of things are like $80 anyone have any idea or know where i can find a cheap fm transmitter

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
In my old car I got one from ebay. It would plug into the cigarette lighter, and then you just tune the channel on the radio to match the transmitter. It worked pretty well and charged my ipod at the same time.

·
Registered
613 Posts
In my old car I got one from ebay. It would plug into the cigarette lighter, and then you just tune the channel on the radio to match the transmitter. It worked pretty well and charged my ipod at the same time.
You can pick one up at a local future shop or best buy, the one that Ashley is talking about. Or you can buy a new car deck with an aux or USB output to hook up your iPod/iPhone

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a deck for mine with a proprietary iPod cable... Its pretty amazing. But yeah you can get those transmitter things for pretty cheap nowadays, just gotta shop around a little

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.