Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

It's been a few year's since I have been on, so I figured I would say hi again :). Had some big life changes. Quit that awful smoking, got divorced, and turned my life around. Unfortunately my Versa has taken quite a beating. Between my ex kicking a giant dent in my car and random people hitting it, it's just been one thing after another.

Anyhow, life is good now. Now it's time to fix up my versa baby.

Wishing you all the best :D

-Ikari

2011 Nisan Versa S Hatchback 1.8L

·
Registered
17 Posts
You keep on taking care of you and the V. Picking up pieces will always take a while. Square one sucks but it's a new beginning from somewhere's end. Glad you are well, keep it up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im reading a lot of these threads and most of them are over 2 years old....what happened here lol?
Yeah, it seems the site died down quite a bit. It's sad :/.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You keep on taking care of you and the V. Picking up pieces will always take a while. Square one sucks but it's a new beginning from somewhere's end. Glad you are well, keep it up.
Thanks always for your kind words. Unfortunately, the V didn't make it through the first month this year. Paid off the car in April and come this January, it started experiencing mechanical issue, after mechanical issue. I just ended up giving her up. It was really a sad day. I miss that car.

Wishing you the best and a good 2018.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Can we get the details of the death? Engine? Over all worn out?

Yeah, quit around here. I think banning all the spammers would change that, but it didnt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts