Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend i got drill with my ARNG unit and when i get my pay check from this drill ill have $600 saved up for rims..
so anyone got any ideas for rims?
or advice?

im thinkin about just buyin stock alloy ones and painting them black
cus i want black rims!

oh and i ordered some window deflectors or whatever there called lol..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know did u instal them urself?
i got them for the useage though cus it rains alot here in indiana.
=(

goood muddin tho!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discount Tires / America's Tire has a lot of quality wheels (rims) for fairly cheap. If your just looking keep your tires you can get some pretty nice ones.

For my four (4) wheels and four (4) tires it was like $1050 out the door or something like that.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dang thats alot...
what size rims were they?

im thinkin about running 16in or 17in..
probably 16in cause its just 1in bigger than the stock i believe.
i want to get new tires and i can get tires (4 of em) for about $120-$150 cause if my employee discount...but i dont get discount on rims.
=(

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Yes I installed them myself. I had my dad help me, so that we could align each piece perfectly. Took about 5 minutes to install them. I just cleaned the area with rubbing alochol, had the windows rolled down, and then we taped each piece into place. After that you insert the clips that come with it, and roll each window back up. That's it. Super easy.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow sounds really easy then!! im excited to get them!
i really neeeeda get pics up here..
=(

oh and thanks for the direction btw!
=)

·
Registered
620 Posts
You could probably get JUST wheels for around 300-500 bucks. Just shop around and make sure you go to a few places. Someone might have something you like better and cheaper.

I was going to get my tires from Les Schwab and the wheels from America's Tire. I went in to buy the wheels and they hooked me up with a WAY better deal than Les Schwab.

Compare prices and see if a company will beat prices or at least price match.

·
Registered
413 Posts
go with 17s, that will cost you as little as about $450. and 215/45-17 tires, or for a bigger "foot print" with the tire you cold go with 225/45-17. total will be in the $1000-$1100 range (not that bad).
also check out craigslist.

cody, les schwabs sucks, but they are the only ones who will give my poor ass financing so they get my business.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea im probably going to get some nice toyo tires cus i know i can get ones for 16in rims for $35 a piece after my discount...
then rims i dk yet still lookin

·
Registered
4 Posts
why you got a PFC patch as your picture you buttmunch.

and why get new rims when you can get some spinner hub caps for your steel rims!
be cool man come on!
everyones doing it!
=P

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh its ok...its an inside thing between me and my friend jake..
if he gets them ill have a nice photoshoot weekend!
=D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yup what im doing!!
and working on!
=(
freakin has been raining here non stop in stupid indiana which is good cus i havent gone muddin in like 2 weeks! but i really want to take pics of my V.!!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh nice!! im down in ky all the time we should meet up!

nvr stoped raining so no pics this weekend
=(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.