Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I need help I’m looking for some lowering springs for my Nissan Versa sr 2021 I’ve searched everywhere online and can’t find anything, I did find some coilovers but I’d much rather like a lowering spring kit.

thank you 🙏

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello everyone, I need help I’m looking for some lowering springs for my Nissan Versa sr 2021 I’ve searched everywhere online and can’t find anything, I did find some coilovers but I’d much rather like a lowering spring kit.

thank you
Another one of these posts? Your car is less than a year old, we're still in the year 2021.

Wait around for another couple years and you'll maybe start to see some suspension upgrades like lowering springs or coilovers start to appear, the 3rd gen Versa just came out in 2020 (yours is still a N18). Brands need time for R&D.

Just some food for thought...lowering springs also require using the stock shocks which were originally designed for a different spring rate. This causes the OE shocks to fail much faster over time, as they generally will sit at 20-30% compression constantly. When it comes to suspension "upgrades", you get what you pay for.

Sent from my Samsung S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
08 versa hb
20 Posts

thank you 🙏
I would not hardly dare drive my versa on city streets if it was lowered much more than the factory setup.

·
Registered
21 Posts
@Wickedsabbath Ignore the first half of my previous comment...H&R does make lowering springs for the K14 Micra, which has been verified to fit the N18.

You will have to source them from the UK or other sites/countries where the Micra is sold, as I don't believe they're sold stateside (correct me if I'm wrong). The last part of my previous comment still applies though, beware of using them with the OEM shocks for an extended period of time.

-Doug

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Wickedsabbath Ignore the first half of my previous comment...H&R does make lowering springs for the K14 Micra, which has been verified to fit the N18.

You will have to source them from the UK or other sites/countries where the Micra is sold, as I don't believe they're sold stateside (correct me if I'm wrong). The last part of my previous comment still applies though, beware of using them with the OEM shocks for an extended period of time.

-Doug

Thank you, I’ll check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts