Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Trying to find a good site or location to order car seat covers and window deflectors online. I've tried searching for a bunch online but a lot of them are SOOO overpriced. So thought I'd ask here if any of you know of good deal sites where I can purchase some of these items from.

I currently drive a 2011 Nissan Versa Hatchback - gray metal color.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
not sure about the seat covers but you can get a set of window deflectors frome versaspeed for $94.95 Versa Window Visors Hatchback other then that you can try auto zone or advanced auto for a set I got some cheap ones there for a little over $60 I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure about the seat covers but you can get a set of window deflectors frome versaspeed for $94.95 Versa Window Visors Hatchback other then that you can try auto zone or advanced auto for a set I got some cheap ones there for a little over $60 I think.
Hi Hemifan! Thanks for the link to versaspeed. Is that for a full set, two front and two rear window deflectors for just $94.95 on the complete set? If so, I might just jump on buying it from there. How is the quality on them? Did you purchase from that company?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have Clazzios but they are a bit pricey! But they fit the seats like a glove.
Not sure how else you can get good seat covers to fit for a cheap price.
Hi iluvmyversa, where did you purchase your clazzios car seat covers? I have been checking ebay and searching online, just couldn't narrow down to which ones are decent quality car seat covers for a reasonable price. If you have some sources, I'd appreciate you sharing with me!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Hi iluvmyversa, where did you purchase your clazzios car seat covers? I have been checking ebay and searching online, just couldn't narrow down to which ones are decent quality car seat covers for a reasonable price. If you have some sources, I'd appreciate you sharing with me!
I ordered them from Garm over at Micro Image.
The Clazzios are custom made so it takes a few months for them to arrive, but well worth the wait. I went w/ the PVC material as they felt just as nice as the leather material, and much cheaper. I was also able to install heating elements underneath the seat covers, so the car now has heated seats :D

You can order them from clazzio themselves, Garm @ Micro Image, or ebay.
I went w/ Garm because he was able to order it directly from Clazzio for me, then ship it to me. Cross border shipping from Clazzio was going to be way more than having Garm ship it over.

I have pics here:
http://www.nissanversaforums.com/interior-forum/4489-clazzio-seat-covers.html

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Hi Hemifan! Thanks for the link to versaspeed. Is that for a full set, two front and two rear window deflectors for just $94.95 on the complete set? If so, I might just jump on buying it from there. How is the quality on them? Did you purchase from that company?
I have bought from versaspeed way to much lol but its a great company. I dont have the visors from there im thinking about getting them I have a set from advanced auto, and that is for all four idk why it wouldn't be lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have bought from versaspeed way to much lol but its a great company. I dont have the visors from there im thinking about getting them I have a set from advanced auto, and that is for all four idk why it wouldn't be lol
Yes, it looks like the description says it's for all four. Reason I ask is because I saw online they were listing it for $100+ for only front set and the rear set is another $100+ so I was like WOW...! hahaha I did check out the advanced autoparts stores and wasn't sure if they'd fit, I will take a look at them too. Did they fit your versa hatchback nicely?

I will definitely buy a set from there, wife likes having window deflectors.

-Iluvmyversa - yes, going to check out their site for the car seats, definitely are pricey! I will check around what fits my budget and all. Thank you for all the help!

Thank you Hemifan for linking me to Versaspeed :)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I have the sedan lol but the advanced ones fit great I just like the look of the versaspeed ones so much better.

no prob on the link lol thats why we come to NVF to help others and look for help :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have weathertechs on mine, they fit in the channel of the window so you don't have to use adhesive tape to stick them onto the paint. IMO they look better than the OEM ones as they appear to be part of the car instead of stuck on.

As for seats I have Clazzio's on the way as well. They will be here this Friday so you can look at mine and see if you like them as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have weathertechs on mine, they fit in the channel of the window so you don't have to use adhesive tape to stick them onto the paint. IMO they look better than the OEM ones as they appear to be part of the car instead of stuck on.

As for seats I have Clazzio's on the way as well. They will be here this Friday so you can look at mine and see if you like them as well.
Cool, I will check out weathertechs, I do like the idea of the fitted onto the channel rather than the adhesives. I'm worried the adhesives will melt over the years and it just fall off the car.

Yes, please do share pics of the new car seat covers from Clazzio and such :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the sedan lol but the advanced ones fit great I just like the look of the versaspeed ones so much better.

no prob on the link lol thats why we come to NVF to help others and look for help :)
Thanks either way :) I will check out advanced again, last time I went there the universal ones didn't seem to be a right fit for my hatchback so I didn't get it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi everyone!

Trying to find a good site or location to order car seat covers and window deflectors online. I've tried searching for a bunch online but a lot of them are SOOO overpriced. So thought I'd ask here if any of you know of good deal sites where I can purchase some of these items from.

I currently drive a 2011 Nissan Versa Hatchback - gray metal color.

Just got second hand clazzion seat cover for cars on the local junk.Good as new and directly fit on versa. as for the deflectors you can try ebay motors.

Seat cover for cars

·
Registered
208 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.