Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....for a 2019 Versa Sedan S model (5 speed). There are a few of them on Amazon and I'm scared to order from overseas if there's a chance it won't fit my car. I suspect the "spot" is similar to at least the 2018 model. I like the car so far, but the lack of a center armrest is a real issue. Has anyone bought a model of center console that you can recommend?

Thanks in advance, and damn glad to be here.

John in Tennessee

·
Registered
226 Posts
Do a search on the topic. There are several threads with comments and pictures. Installation pictures also. I've had mine in for over two years and am very happy with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought one of the $35 ones from China for my 2018 S model. It works OK but I have it just sitting in place instead of screwing it to the cup holder.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Console and armrest are not the same thing. Even OEM armrests often break quickly, I have never seen one last, at least in my cars, when I have one I tend to use them too much. The only one that worked longterm was one I had to rebuild from the OEM once it broke, that one then lasted the lifetime of the car, but it was modified to do so.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My 16 Note SV came with a swing down armrest. I took if off to put in the center counsel. I have one that fits in the drink holder. Holds quite a bit of stuff and works well as an arm rest.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I bought a $40 one off of eBay that goes into one of the cup holders and also flips open for storage. Fit great and matches the interior of the car. I didn't use the screws provided as i didn't want any permanent holes if i ever removed it. I just used some high quality double sided foam tape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts