Nissan Versa Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are looking for a new logo to replace the one i just added, please submit your picture or logo here, and we will consider using it.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes that is exactly what i am looking for superskunk something to replace the generic car photo I have up there now

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
dave, im still waiting on my friend to take some professional pictures of the versa so we can have a different logo, when i get some ill pm you them

·
Registered
867 Posts
so the logo.....how ya's going with that? By logo you mean the speedo or the car on the right? Why not just make a fully hektic banner for the overall site?

:)

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am not sure what you mean by hektic, and I am not that good at the programing, and designing stuff

·
Registered
867 Posts
lol, sorry, 'hektic' over here is like...."fully sick"...."wikkid" or words to that effect.

Rather than just plopping a logo on the RHS you could make a full header image....although it would be a little hard with the forum width not specifically set, but still possible.

If I get some free time over the coming days i'll see what I can whip up for you. :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
The colour can be whatever you want it to be. The problem with blue is that its everywhere.

I recently showed a friend (another web designer) the site and he was impressed with the 'vigor; of the colour and how great the contrast was on screen.

Each to their own I guess and we can always take a poll from members :)

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow looks great, thanks for coming up with this, I love it. I am going to lock this since we now have a logo.:thumbsup:

Dave

·
Registered
867 Posts
Technically yes, you are correct, however since this is a non-profit fan site I am sure Nissan wouldn't mind us using images that promote their own vehicles.

If they do I can just go photograph some more....better still, users here can take some of their rides for the banner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
19 Replies
4 Participants
AusTiida
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing