Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone here likes to go mountain biking? i just got into the sport and i love it. im looking for some people to ride with if anyone is up for it send me a line :D

:smilejap:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have a road bike and a mountain bike, and I ride as much as I can.

I love biking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad I'm in knoxville, TN =(

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a road bike and a mountain bike, and I ride as much as I can.

I love biking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad I'm in knoxville, TN =(
Same here. I have a '92 Trek 9000 mountain bike that I rebuilt a few years ago with XTR components, and a '07 Cannondale caad9 road bike.

I frequently commute to work on warmer days and trail ride whenever I can.

Love it!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I ride. My triathlon bike is a trek hilo 1000 with all the components/wheels from the 2000.

For XC riding I have a specialized rockhopper fsr pro and and old minelli (Canadian brand) mt. diablo with aluminum frame and upgraded shimano components. Looking to upgrade my hardtail this year, possibly looking at a trek 4300 disc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Here's my mountain bike

it needed the gears adjusted and the brakes

and my road bike

and this was last year, Cades Cove, TN

my X mountain/road bike

my 3 year old no longer likes riding the bike trailer because it is too small for him

My average speed is 10MPH, I'm not a pro or anything.
hopefully I'll get to ride this weekend

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blu whats bike rack do you have? i need to get one im tierd of just throwing it in the back of my truck so i want a rack for the V.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also forgot i have a 2011 specialized hardtail that i just got and i love that thing. i just saw the new ibis mojo sl-r and im dying to tray that thing. you guys have to check it out.

Mojo SL-R | Bikes | Ibis Cycles US

and i my rode bike is a 1985 schwim 18 speed that i got at a swap meet but rides like a champ :D best $10 i ever spent :D

i think it was worth $2000 because a friend said thats how much he seen those for but i have no idea. all i know it rides like a champ and i will never get rid of it :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
blu whats bike rack do you have? i need to get one im tierd of just throwing it in the back of my truck so i want a rack for the V.
My brother-inlaw gave me the bike rack, its a good rack but I'm getting a roof rack next, I was not careful one time and i scrached the rear bumper with the pedal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts