Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Every one,

I'm a new member and new owner of 2011 1.8SL Versa.
I will switch the winter tires in a few weeks (hopefully). Here in Montreal Canada winters are long and cold !!!

With spring come the promess that your car will stay clean for more then one Km so why not add some eye kandy in the process!

I'm looking for some mags (16in) but can't spend a fortune on it.

Anyone know a spot where we can buy (new/secondhand)?
Anyone selling?

I looked on e-bay and various ads sites but could'nt find any thing interesting. So I'm turning to the comunity.

Nice week-end to you all!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Have you checked kijiji ? It is a great sight to find new / used products in your local area. I've used it before to sell products.

My brother lives very close to the Quebec border, so he is dealing with the bad winter weather too. Where I am in Hamilton, we had some really bad cold days; but not that much snow this year. And this past week it's been gorgeous weather :D but I am still waiting a couple more weeks before changing my winter tires.

Are you a Habs fan? Did you see the game last night?? :bash::facepalm:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I did search on Kijiji but not to much results !
Thanks for the tip I will continue on cheking.

Any tips on new materials? where would you go? I don't want any thing to fancy.
It's just there is so much Versa out there... just different will do the trcick ;)

hmm.. the game last night... I have no comments on that matter ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Tire discount something .just google it . Its cheap there that's where I got my rims tires and rims it was 7 something mounted and balance. The only thing I didn't get was tpms it was a lot but it won't hurt the car if you don't have them. Just the warming light won't go away lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.