Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just picked up a couple of universal bucket covers from autozone. If the covers you get don't say "for use with airbags" then I wouldn't trust them. Got home to find a tear in one so I took them back and swapped them for a different style since they had no more of the first style. Got home and put one on to find out I had grabbed a set without headrests so I just cut a small x after fitting them and rammed the headrests in.

Haven't decided what I'm going to get for the rear seat but I'm leaning toward a dog hammock style (probably one from deluthtrading.com) so it can double as a cargo cover when the rear seats are folded down. Obviously I wouldn't have the cover hammock style since my kids will be in the car with me much, much more than my pup will.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I just picked up a couple of universal bucket covers from autozone. If the covers you get don't say "for use with airbags" then I wouldn't trust them. Got home to find a tear in one so I took them back and swapped them for a different style since they had no more of the first style. Got home and put one on to find out I had grabbed a set without headrests so I just cut a small x after fitting them and rammed the headrests in.

Haven't decided what I'm going to get for the rear seat but I'm leaning toward a dog hammock style (probably one from deluthtrading.com) so it can double as a cargo cover when the rear seats are folded down. Obviously I wouldn't have the cover hammock style since my kids will be in the car with me much, much more than my pup will.
Thanks man. I saw a few universal sets in store and online. Looks like I may be getting one of them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks man. I saw a few 7niversal sets in store and online. Looks like I may be getting one of them.
No problem. Make sure the airbag stitch of the seat cover is on the door side of the seats so the airbag can deploy if needed.

A trick to make them easier to get on is to lay a piece of plastic (like an unopened garbage bag) down the rear of the seat and the cover will slide down much easier. Then just slide the plastic bag out from between them when they are fitted.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi SV15,

Did you (or anyone else reading this?) end up with some seat covers that fit well, that you're happy with?
I have a 2015 Nissan Versa Note SV, and would like some cloth seat covers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
SlickVersa
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing