Nissan Versa Forums banner

Looking to Buy

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  2w1cked 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm new here but I am looking to purchase a versa over the next few days. I've been looking at a 2012 cvt model and I wanted to find out from owners how they like them. I've always been a nissan fan, but I haven't purchased a car in some time. Any replies are appreciated, thanks.:yesnod:

Edit: Manual 6 speed.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
2012 sedan cvt have a new planetary gearset, and people have been overall pretty happy with the improved fuel economy.
2012 hatch cvt is the "old" model, new hatch called the 2014 Nissan Versa Note coming this summer.
edit... 6sp manual the best if you ask me :D Welcome!
Yeah, I'm looking at the hatchback model. Plus I noticed the recall on some of the automatics. Always been a manual fan. I work for an IT company and drive around for work so it's good to know it's reliable.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Ok. I purchased the 6 speed manual 2012 hatchback. I like it, but I did notice one thing I have a question regarding, and I did not see a particular place in the forum to ask. When taking off in first/shifting to 2nd, I hear this click noise (only one click) from I believe to be the front of the car. Any idea what this is? I did some googling and I read that it could be the abs test. Can anybody confirm this, so that I know if I have to have the dealership take a look at it? Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.