Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!

I just purchased a New to me Nissan Versa. 2007 1.8 S Hatchy. I love the car bought it from about 120 Miles away from where I live. I bought it from a big name dealership and the car was in excellent condition. Had 91k Miles on it.

Drove it home no problem even have driven it around town for a bit too. My only question is if others have had an extremely loud A/C whenever you are using it. To me at level 2 on the A/C it should be the loudest any car should be. However when I crank it to 3 and max it gets REALLY LOUD!!! Im not sure if its something I should check, I will try to post a video of how loud it gets shortly.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank You

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Inside the vehicle. The actual Air conditioning unit or Fan is making a ton of noise. If its that loud all the time, I am ok with it as long as it is not an issue. Uploading a VID to Youtube right now hopefully link to it within a few minutes.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I don't think that sounds normal.

I had a similar problem a while back and it was a piece of paper that made its way to the AC fan blades and eventually came off thru the floor vent I think.
Here's a video of what the noise sounded like, just turn your speakers louder so you can hear it. I thought it was the fan going bad or something
it fixed on its own after time, it no longer makes that noise.

Did yours make that noise when you bought it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Something is definitely wrong, my A/C does not sound like that at all, The Fan from the engine is extremely loud, but inside the car it's quiet, you should get that checked!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts