Nissan Versa Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Hey guys I just bought a 2018 Nissan versa sedan, looks pretty much identical to your 2015, but anywhere I look up parts they end at 2017, so I'm wondering if I have the same suspension setup or not and cannot find anything for my specific vehicle. It is definitely needing to be lowered 1.5"-2"
The suspension setup for the 2017 to 2019 models should be the same as the 2015 to 2017 models, as there is no major change between the two aside from minor electronic features that Nissan offered in the final production years for the 2G sedan. BC Racing is the only manufacturer that makes suspension components for the 2G sedan, and their cheaper sub brand Megan Racing offers coilovers in two options: Street (red) series, and EZ Street (blue) series. CARiD and other sites have the Megan Racing kits available, just be sure to note the separate spring and shock absorber for the rear that separates the 2G sedan suspension from the Note models.

BC Racing makes the top-of-the-line coilover suspension for the 2G sedan, it's the most expensive option but the highest quality option as well. You have to contact BC Racing directly to get the model number and appropriate build for your model car, then they will direct you to a licensed distributor that will ship the kit to you. As far as right now though, there are no lowering coil kits available for the 2G sedan. They make them for the Note models, but they will only work for the front on the sedan models. The rear suspension is not a combination McPherson strut assembly like it is in the front.

Ok guys so I know I'm a little late so I wanna lower my 15/16 Nissan versa Sedan. I was thinking of doing the cutting the spring but on what ive read here some of you have coilovers now. May I ask what kind are they and were can I get them at . please and thank you.

Ok guys so I know I'm a little late so I wanna lower my 15/16 Nissan versa Sedan. I was thinking of doing the cutting the spring but on what ive read here some of you have coilovers now. May I ask what kind are they and were can I get them at . please and thank you.
The answer to that is literally right above your response. 🤦‍♂️

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.