Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I seem to have stumbled from Team Integra over to a Versa forum. Hmmmm.

Finally convinced my girl to get rid of her crappy stock hubs and get some new wheels, but of course...it'll look terrible without lowering it.

She's decided on the black Maxxim Maze 17's with the red lip for her super black versa, and wants to drop it about an inch and a half, but doesn't want to lose her stock suspension feel.

I told her to go with Tanabe NF10s, but I don't know too much about the Versa. Will she need new control arms/ anything else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ive had my Tanabes for 80+k miles with no problems, my suspension is now just starting to get soft and I am at 94k miles. its a little stiffer than OEM but its not bad or anything.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I have tanabes as well and haven't ever regretted putting them on even on long road trips they are great.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I haven't had any problems with mine yet but I have only had them for about 20k miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, now I'm being told the Maxxim Maze wheels wont fit her car? She picked them through the Tire Kingdom virtual viewer that shows a selection of fitting wheels, but carid.com says they do not fit. Can anyone debunk this for me?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I belive its been that many miles cause I put them on at 30k-36k now I got 52k so like 15-20k on them I belive. I could be wrong but ether way they have been 100% problem free.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.