Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting lowering springs.
I'm wondering if anyone has had any problems with lowering their Versa.
I've heard of police writing tickets for anything from "altered suspension, to ride height"

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have had my tanabe springs for 60k miles now, no problems at all. Never once had problems with police about ride height. Id imagine that would be if your car was slammed on coils

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've had car lowered for some time about a month, no issue with law. Also know others who have lowered cars no issues either. I do remember a true life episode on mtv, where a cop pulled a car over that was lowered and gave them a ticket because the height of the head lights was not right. Maybe there is a law but it may not be enforced to much.

·
Registered
72 Posts
When I used to live in Cali about 10 years ago, I think the law was the center of the headlight had to be above 21 inchs. Ive never heard of that law in any other state.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, I'm finally getting my driving record back to normal. Don't want to start that road again :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.