Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Sorry if this is long winded....

I have a 2015 Nissan Versa Note with under 5000 miles on it. I have never left the windows open on a rainy day or spilled anything inside the car.

There has always been a condensation problem from the beginning but it became extremely hazardous since the temperature has dropped.

The other night I was driving on the interstate, it was about 15 degrees out and I had a thick layer of ice on the inside of all of my windows that would not defrost and as soon as I would scrape it away it would form again within a couple of minutes. (I tried every combo of the defrost, both AC off/on and both recycled air/fresh)

Now for the part that sent me to this forum for HELP!!!

The next day I took it to the service department of my local dealership, they ran it through test and they found nothing wrong with my car but they were told by corporate(??) to check other cars on the lot for similar problems and they found 10 new Versa's on the lot with internal frost.

They told me that there was nothing they could do for me and said my next step was to file a claim though Nissan to figure out a solution or to repurchase the car. A week later they told me that there was nothing they can do and that there hasn't been enough complaints for them to go any further with my case.

I don't want to be stuck with this car. Aside from the potential hazard of driving blindly I see future electrical problems and mold due to the amount of moister in the car. I have owned some beaters and have never seen this much condensation.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to fight the case with Nissan, fix the problem, or quick fix solutions.
I can't be the only one with this issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts