Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone else, either guys/girls have even heard of this, but my boyfriend found this shower/bath product one day online and he says its really great for guys who like to smell good without being too feminine. I thought it was a weird concept at first but now I'm addicted to the scent because he wears it all the time!

I was just curious if any of you on the Versa forum have ever heard of it or used it since I haven't known about it long.

This is the link: www.manmadeonline.com

Let me know if any of you have tried it/know anything else about it! :D :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it does seem pretty strange but I really like it for some reason...I don't know how popular it is but I thought some people on here might enjoy it too/may already know about it before me lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That stuff is strange, so its basically a powdered soap you toss on yourself? Is it better than liquid?

Actually yes, I think it is geared towards guys who don't feel that they have the time to take a bath like women do and it actually works really great. My boyfriend has one of all three types and it does work better than liquid because it doesn't just bead up and rinse off of you like a gel or whatever.

It is a strange way of looking at a bath product but to me it's just a bath bomb in your hand thats easily to manipulate haha

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, I just thought people on here (especially from Cali, etc. bigger cities) may have heard of it/may be interested. I like it even though I'm a female haha it's definitely worth a shot once!

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I never heard of it before, we usually don't get new stuff for a while since we're landlocked unfortunately and it takes a while for coastal things. It's cool to discover new objects, ideas and trends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts