Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
nothing new. It's a small car with a small engine. I wish it was deisel, or turbo, or start/stop, or E-4wd or something. It's just a small car with a small engine for a not so small price. No reason this car should not cost $10k IMHO.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Well said! It is just another small car ...

I can't say how the interior is as the Mazda 2's were on turn about floors and were blocked off. You couldn't sit in them.

They are almost like the new Ford Fiesta. Those look cute on the outside but the inside was very cheaply done. You could see the steel pieces behind the rear seats. They didn't even cover it in seat fabric or any type of material. It reminded me of my Hyundai Accent ... (that car was very cheaply done inside); but incredibly good on gas.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
I think the Mazda 2 looks great and has a nicely done interior. I would get one, i bet it would have more aftermarket support than the versa does.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Kinda expensive for what you get... but it's probably gonna be really fuel efficient and handle really well. Still. The lime green is HOT, though!
I LOVE lime green on certain cars like the Element (I think you mentioned that in another thread) and I LOVE it on this and even the little crap box Ford Fiesta. I don't know if our V's would look right in the green though - they may be a little too boxy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.