Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mazda 2 expected to be released in the US and Canada sometime end of 2010. This is good news for subcompact fans alike. More competition on the way. Watch out Yaris, Fit and Versa! Make way for the Mazda 2!
Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/17/breaking-mazda2-coming-to-the-u-s/

Here are some teaser pics of the Mazda 2

sedan

2 dr hatchback

4 dr hatchback

interior

·
Registered
867 Posts
Oh that's so yesterday..... well, for us anyway :p

I tossed up between the Tiida and Mazda 2..... luckily for no longer than about 15 seconds before leaving the Mazda dealership with a 2nd hand Tiida :p

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wonder why all these car manufactures are going for that design.

Mazda should of released the 2 a few years ago when the gas prices were higher especially during the summer. At least it's finally coming to the US, we need a better selection of smaller cars and better competition.

Are you reading this Mitsubisihi? Release the Colt to the US!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Cute car! Looks like a shrunken Mazda 3. I like the exterior look (4 door hatchback), but I do not like the look of the interior. It just looks so plain.
I do like the shifter where it is though. That is how my brother's Sentra is. Definitely takes getting used to for that. Everytime I move his car I forget how high up the shifter is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.