Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there anybody from Chicago in here?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Summer is coming, I would love to have like a meet of some sort. You know of any other Versa owners who might be interested?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If there are, they're not coming forward.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
if you ask they will come.

Sorry havent been on much in a while super busy, however I would surely be up for a meet.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"If you build it they will come" lol, hope that's tru. In the mean time lets make this an official calling then. Anybody in or around the chicago/illinos area, lets make an effort to have a meet. Lets see some suggestions on the place and time. I suggest Schaumburg, there's a really big nice forest preserve that we can meet at. As for the time, best would be May thru August when it's nice and sunny most of the times anyways. =)

Lets hear them suggestions

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would be down for a meet somewhere in chicagoland! Would be nice to get to know other local V owners.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well lets hear them suggestions then, where im the chicagoland area? It's a big area to cover.

·
Registered
16 Posts
im in the northshore. when i was in the vdub club and the scion club we met at busse woods in schaumburg and had a big cook out. after the vdub meet we went on a cruise through chicago and then along the lake front on sheridan rd through the ravines.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That sounds like a good plan. If we could only get some of the guys to meet there one of these days we could start something new. I'm down for when ever if anyone is interested, most preferably on weekends of course lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
well lets get this started, but i would need at least 2 weeks before so i could take off work. there needs to be a chi-town Versa club.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For sure bro. Weekends would work for me, I'm usually off. Just need to work it around with the wife and kid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
Hschlick84
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing