Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

We are in the process of changing the banners at the top of the forum, and we would like to feature your cars instead of random peoples cares.

Submit your cars here and we will use they best ones :)

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Pretty sure we already use members cars? It's the people who one member other of the month or quarter or whatever we do. I don't mind more pics though.

·
Registered
233 Posts
The cars on the banner have been voted by members in fact member promiseland was voted not to long ago. Look under versa of the month section.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
rare bath:D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Abbas is spamming the forum. BAN

back on topic. the rides are already on top. if you want my ride just take the banner one :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
My name is Hank Ogburn. I'm from South Carolina. I own a Red 2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 liter S model. I've spent more on my car than I have anything else. Black Enkei Rims, Michelin Racing Tires, OEM Fog Lights, PIAA Xenon White Head Lights, JVC Stereo, Four 6.5 inch Kicker Speakers, Four 100-watt tweeters, 500 Kicker Amplifier with two 10-inch subwoofers (soon to be upgraded to 12's), Fujita Competition Cool-Air Intake, KYB Gas Shocks, Tanabe Strut Bar, and Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust! Look foward to posting more threads!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
My name is Hank Ogburn. I'm from South Carolina. I own a Red 2008 Nissan Versa 1.8 liter S model. I've spent more on my car than I have anything else. Black Enkei Rims, Michelin Racing Tires, OEM Fog Lights, PIAA Xenon White Head Lights, JVC Stereo, Four 6.5 inch Kicker Speakers, Four 100-watt tweeters, 500 Kicker Amplifier with two 10-inch subwoofers (soon to be upgraded to 12's), Fujita Competition Cool-Air Intake, KYB Gas Shocks, Tanabe Strut Bar, and Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust! Look foward to posting more threads!
Smells like bacon!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
So I take it BluV3R18 took the spot since I see his car on the banner? Congrats

1 - 20 of 24 Posts