Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys. sooo ive been giving out the fourms business cards i got from visit.com and ive been giving them out to people with versa but i havent seen anyone sign up from new york. am i doing something from or am i sacring them? any ideas guys

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
whats up guys. sooo ive been giving out the fourms business cards i got from visit.com and ive been giving them out to people with versa but i havent seen anyone sign up from new york. am i doing something from or am i sacring them? any ideas guys

I don't know...

Welcome to the world of online marketing

What I believe based on personal experience... in order to attract people to your business, you must use a hot looking girl or at least have a decent looking girl in there.

but a hot chick is not the only factor unless you're marketing for an Adult website :biggrinjester:

HelloKitty has a higher chance to bring users to this site than me.
She's a hot Canadian chick with a Versa SL and I'm just some wierd guy with a Versa S in freaking knoxville... and people don't even know where knoxville is LOL :thumb2:

Same goes to youtube.com Videos. The videos that get the most hits are the ones with the hottest girls. it could be the dumbest video in the world, but if the link of the Video has a good looking girl on it, the chances of people clicking on that link goes up by 300% :woot:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts