1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Yeah they are very similar to the Versa. I saw these at the auto show in Toronto.
They have been around for a while over here.

Were you in Toronto recently, and you didn't tell the rest of us Canadians? ;)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah they are very similar to the Versa. I saw these at the auto show in Toronto.
They have been around for a while over here.

Were you in Toronto recently, and you didn't tell the rest of us Canadians? ;)
I drive by often. I really like Quebec City area. If I went on a romantic trip. I would definitely hit Quebec.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Yeah, I can see how they look alike. only problem is, I wouldnt spend $30 grand on a luxury version of the versa. lol

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Yeah, I can see how they look alike. only problem is, I wouldnt spend $30 grand on a luxury version of the versa. lol
LOL ... Well here to get the Versa I did ... it's pretty close to that price.
After tax the B would be a lot higher than $30 K.

Lil Blue: Do you have family up here? My brother just moved to Ottawa. I've been to Montreal before, but not Ottawa. I will go visit him one weekend. I want to check out our Parliament buildings.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
It honestly looks very similar to what we drive right now!

Pricing here:
5 speed manual transmission, 4 cylinder (B200) $29,900 (plus taxes)
6 speed manual transmission, 4 cylinder (B200 Turbo) $32,400 (plus taxes)

Those are the starting prices for those specific levels!
Add on the 13% tax too and all dealer fees, yikes !

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I test drove a B200 Turbo once. They drive like crap. Feels like there is gravel in the steering. Slow as molasses too, and tiny interiors. Didn't realize they didn't sell them south of the border.

·
Registered
81 Posts
These cars are sold in Canada as I saw some of them in Northern Quebec.

http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content.../home/new_cars/models/b-class/b245.flash.htmlMercedes Benz parts

Not sure if B class means B platform, But when I saw these on the 401 from Toronto, They looked like the same size as the Versa. Sort of like their wagon but smooshed in. But I think America should sell these models,:yesnod:
I know im late about this but this pretty little car is sure worth the money. it only proves that mini car are in trend to date and yes, United States should definitely utilize this product for the sake of sales and customers who would like to have one.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
^they're easy to find with a manual too:) they didn't send any diesels over though:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.