Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas to everyone on NVF and their families. I hope everyone enjoys the time off with family and friends! And remember, if you drink don't drive.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Thanks! Merry Christmas blessings to you and your family!
..and go easy on my Les Paul! jk 08v

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Merry Christmas every one hope you had a great day and you got everything you wanted

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can be soo Gellan with my new Magellan for my V!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
idk about that looks to plain for me

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
lol so what i was thinking just didnt want to say it first

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I got pioneer components for the front, monster wiring, and more alarm sensors as presents for my V.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Not everyone has the day off. I intervened on a bad situation at home 1000 mi. away.

Also merry christmas and here is the new versa sedan.
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2010/12/2012-nissan-versa-revealed-as-new-global-compact-car.html
Well................ Pros, cons, and in the middle.

Pros: Looks like the side turn signals are added, CVT standard maybe?, Crisper inside design.

Cons: I hate the roof line, it seems to swoop to low in the rear, outside design could be better, Alot more parts are shared from the cube, ALOT!!! temp control, cluster, steering wheel, door handles, radio, steering wheel stalks, im sure more than I can see, it looks like a small maxima in the back, looks like a Suzuki SX4 or a 03-07 corolla, in the front with an altima grill, and at the side reminds me of a yaris, or a copy of the new Hyundai's coming out.

In the middle: These are all plus's or minus's for everyone. I like my traditional automatic, I hate the digital climate control, it's in the cube and it sucks, I hate it, I prefer needles on the cluster, and not the digital crap, looks smaller in the front seat area.

This is my personal opinion. Needless to say, I will stick with my Versa I have now, this does not make me interested in any way, shape, or form to buy the new one. Honestly this makes me sick, and Nissan... you really should be slapped for making this. Start over and make something much nicer..... :(

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well................ Pros, cons, and in the middle.

Pros: Looks like the side turn signals are added, CVT standard maybe?, Crisper inside design.

Cons: I hate the roof line, it seems to swoop to low in the rear, outside design could be better, Alot more parts are shared from the cube, ALOT!!! temp control, cluster, steering wheel, door handles, radio, steering wheel stalks, im sure more than I can see, it looks like a small maxima in the back, looks like a Suzuki SX4 or a 03-07 corolla, in the front with an altima grill, and at the side reminds me of a yaris, or a copy of the new Hyundai's coming out.

In the middle: These are all plus's or minus's for everyone. I like my traditional automatic, I hate the digital climate control, it's in the cube and it sucks, I hate it, I prefer needles on the cluster, and not the digital crap, looks smaller in the front seat area.

This is my personal opinion. Needless to say, I will stick with my Versa I have now, this does not make me interested in any way, shape, or form to buy the new one. Honestly this makes me sick, and Nissan... you really should be slapped for making this. Start over and make something much nicer..... :(

I feel the same way. I prefer much better the current V.

But I find it weird its badged as Sunny. I know the article has a disclaimer saying sunny was the sentra here but now its not going to be. Why wouldnt the badge it as tiida. In my opinion I feel the model they show is bigger then the our current model and is the the same size as a compact. I dont think Nissan will have two compacts.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Merry :xmas::tinytree::xmastree::rudolf::snowman::santa::stocking: Christmas and a Happy :party:New Year. Be Careful :cheers2::beer:and :badidea::dupe::cop3: trying to :driving::auto: drive.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Just wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a Happy and Merry Christmas :xmas:
Enjoy the family and may God Bless everyone!

:xmastree: :rudolf:
Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts