Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the whole Lebron James, Dwayne wade, and Chris Bosh Team up in Miami? Pat Railey is a Crazy S O B :D but now saying that this is my 2 Cents :D

I think this will eventually win a championship but not till there 3rd season. Their ego's will get in there way and cause some horrible plays. Can you picture Lebron being told he isn't going to be the star?? i know Bosh, Wade , and lebron are friends but i really think that friendship is going to be ruend by the time there contracts are done. but who knows this is only my 2 Cents :D :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Im not too familiar with NBA but I know Dwade and James are pretty good players, I think they'll make a good team.

On the other hand...Im pretty sure James wont be happy with the fact that he's not the main focus of the team. My 0.2.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Boston 88 Miami 80.
Heat are certainly extra-talented, but we'll see what they're doing in June...
The Celtics' Big Three haven't exactly walked away with everything the past few years either. It really does take a whole team to win the whole thing!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
bahhh basketball

bring on football season!!
bahhh football!!!
Bball doesn't have that lame "incomplete" thing...
Football has some of the best athletes around, but if we can't complete a pass, then, well, could we try again? Pleeeease? 2nd down......

Don't get me wrong, my son loves football, and we're watching Winnipeg at Edmonton right now. Winterpeg up 7-4.

NBA: No Babies Allowed :hand:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
08versailles
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing