Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old conti pro contact had 0/32 thread lol so no thread :p i was going to wait till i get a new 17in rims so i can buy a package but due to my limited budget i can't afford a whole set atm... then one day i almost hit the curb because my rear slid to the left when i was making a right turn and no i wasnt speeding lol doing my regular 15-25mph turn yeah it sounds a lot of mph but its not :p so i decided to get a new set of tires after reading a bunch of review i went to sams club and got a bfgoodrich touring t/a 88H and man it took 100 miles to break that tire in and at 180 miles the tire is almost dead what a shame... so i went to sams again and told them what happened and i got a brand new michelin primacy mxv4 and when i drove off from sams the the ride is so soft its quite and its rated at 88H... so i drove it at my regular freeway speed and man the handling is so nice
it doesn't take you all over the road when the road is not smooth...
the tires doesnt scream at high speed...
very nice cornering "it grabs the road"
acceleration improved by 25% i guess because i was running a no thread tire lol and bfgoodrich is just burning rubber
final thought: Michelin is worth the money and if you can get it from sams get it because its only 540 for a set 109 per tire and 15 dollars install per tire and 2.50 disposal per tire and they will put back the original tpms
now i enjoy driving my V again :p and i wouldnt cheap out of tires anymore lol :driving:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to update this review because yesterday and today i drove my V through the rain and freeway pond lol... I love the way Michelins handled the rain and water accumulation on the freeway that might cause some other tire to hydroplane.

Heres what happened yesterday:
I was cruising through the freeway at 65+Mph "due to some legal issue i cant post the actual speed" lol... i was driving behind a truck and decided to pass it but half way down, the truck hit the big puddle of water covering my whole car and canceling my cruise control but i stayed on it and drove straight and i didnt feel my car hydroplane even though i created a water wave"splash" as high as my car lol... i continued to cut through the waters at my regular speed :p and it feels like im driving on a dry pavement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.