Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello! My name is Mike and I live in Iowa with my wife and two young kids. I just picked up my 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Hatchback (automatic) yesterday after eyeing it on a local lot for about a week.

I've had a lot of cars over the years, ranging from Toyotas to Chevrolets to Volkswagens, and even a Honda along the way. All but one of my cars have been red, so when I spotted this Red Alert hatch about a week ago, I knew this was going to be my next car.

Typically I'm a fan of the OEM+ look, essentially combining original equipment or OEM-like parts into a setup that looks clean and understated. From my recent forum lurking, it seems like I need a 2010 grill at a minimum, a 2010+ radio for the auxiliary port, and MAYBE a set of sport bumpers eventually.

For now I'm actually pretty content with the way it sits. The black trim around the bottom and the factory splash guards reminds me of the way a lot of early- and late-90s Civics were trimmed, which sort of got me started with looking at JDM-inspired cars.

Realistically I could see myself picking up a 2010 grill, possibly experimenting with some sort of grill paint scheme (all blacked out 2007 grill, stock 2010 grill, or 2010 grill with chrome surround painted body color), finding a decent front lip I can run in matte black, then eventually a slight drop with some larger wheels and tires.

And here's my Red Alert hatch...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Nice, it looks very clean.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Any V with colour is a good V.
Welcome Mike

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome!

That's a nice looking hatchback you've got there, looks like it was well cared for.

Enjoy your stay and happy modding :grin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts