Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here play Minecraft? If so check out the fallowing website. Is hella fun:multi:

Put me (sticksNbones) down as a referral when you sign up to get 1500 Rupees :circle:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I added one of the servers and it said

" Join free for instant access at: http://Empire.us code: 252257b "

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, the 1500 Rupees is for me lol cause I referred you and you also get 1500-2000 when you first start. The code is the one you have to use when signing up on the website as your password.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
my lil boy plays minecraft on PC and XboX360

When I get bored I build stuff LOL on the xbox i built spongebob's pineapple, mrkrabs house, the krusty crab, a similar replica of Mario 64 princess peach castle, lots of long roller coasters...the titanic LOL

on PC i created the account, added your referral now i'm doing the tutorial but I will finish it tomorrow night, thanks!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, it's a lot of fun. Not even the sky is the limit on there lol.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
on XboX the sky is the limit. I sold my xbox360 and got a Wii U and then turned around and sold my PS3 and bought another XboX360 just to play minecraft, but this time I got the 250gb hardrive with built in WiFi. I thought I had it made by playing online for free, but my nephew is a huge minecraft player and my lil boy got into it and wanted to play with him. i don't know why Sony or Nintendo don't have it.

Question:
Are there any remote controllers for PC to play minecraft out there? or is it better to use the mouse and keyboard?

never mind I need to keyboard to type the commands

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I don't know about the controller but you do need keyboard to chat and do commands anyways. How do you like it so far?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I like it, I'm still learning the commands bc I'm used to play on xbox, but so far so good thanks!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
on xbox I tried to build the Mario64 princess peach castle

made a mario and luigi and a star

made a mr krabs house from spongebob

made a spongebob's house squidward's house and patric star house and some roller coasters in the back

and my Titanic is burning

and I think I know why, I built a small fire engine on the bottom of the ship to make it look like the engine room but the whole boat now is burning...lol I need to fix that it took me 3 days here and there building it and it had a lot of details LOL =(

on the PC version I want to build the twin towers but that's going to take some time

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's awesome =), you should roam the town if you haven't already. You will find some amazing artwork that will have you scratching your head lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts