Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this in the mail today. Thought it was going to be a bit bigger, but it's still super cute none the less. :)

Took the pics of it sitting on my MacBook.

Now I just need to find a red one :)

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isn't it just the cutest thing ever.

I bought it off EBAY, the seller had this blue and a black. I liked the blue cuz you could see it had a sunroof, which my V does :)

I wish I could find a red one.

Just type in Tiida die cast in ebay search, and you should be able to find some. I think with shipping and the exchange to CDN it was about $20-$30 ... Not too expensive. I should have bought the black one from him too. Oh well, next time :)

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol: Ya, that is way too much.

Mine was a lot cheaper than that. The red one I had seen too was very expensive, that's why I bought the blue. Figured I would start my collection anyways.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:lol: Umm ... well my older brother has complained about all the HK stuff, and has said that he doesn't like sitting in the front seat with all the HK pillows and stuff ...
Wait until my new pillows for the rear come in :) haha ;) He will never want to sit in her.
Guess he'll have to find a new DD :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.