Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this in the mail today. Thought it was going to be a bit bigger, but it's still super cute none the less. :)

Took the pics of it sitting on my MacBook.

Now I just need to find a red one :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isn't it just the cutest thing ever.

I bought it off EBAY, the seller had this blue and a black. I liked the blue cuz you could see it had a sunroof, which my V does :)

I wish I could find a red one.

Just type in Tiida die cast in ebay search, and you should be able to find some. I think with shipping and the exchange to CDN it was about $20-$30 ... Not too expensive. I should have bought the black one from him too. Oh well, next time :)

·
Tribal V
621 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: Ya, that is way too much.

Mine was a lot cheaper than that. The red one I had seen too was very expensive, that's why I bought the blue. Figured I would start my collection anyways.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Took a shot of the back side before. I forgot to clean it before taking the photo, so it shows some lint/dust on it.

Cute eh!?

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now you need to buy the Versa or Tiida to add to your collection.

I also have a VW Beetle die cast car, starting my collection on the NB in case I ever get one down the road ;)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol :lol: I am crazy about my car. It's also my first car that's all mine, so there is extra lovin for her :)

Can't wait to get some fabric and jazz up the cargo cover :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:lol:
Ya I plan on making the V even more girly ;) It prevents others from wanting to drive it, or be seen in it, and it will hopefully deter male thieves from breaking into her/stealing her ;)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol: Umm ... well my older brother has complained about all the HK stuff, and has said that he doesn't like sitting in the front seat with all the HK pillows and stuff ...
Wait until my new pillows for the rear come in :) haha ;) He will never want to sit in her.
Guess he'll have to find a new DD :lol:

·
Tribal V
621 Posts
^ lol but it would be dope to see a hello kitty going around town, i just drove the srt4 in like 1 month and im so about to take stuff out of it and put it in to the versa

turbo timer in a na versa will be dope i think

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Well...that's your brother. Everybody is going to have a different perception whether they like it or not. Try sitting in the passenger seat for once and have somebody drive for you. It's way worth it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts