Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody in a Toyota 4Runner wasn't careful today, and ran into the rear of my car. They were in a hurry and gave too much gas on the accelerator at an intersection. Got their information and filed a claim today, they will be paying through their insurance.

Just a ding on the hatch door and a scratch on the bumper. At least it's not noticeable far away.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
glad you're alright!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Dont that just piss you off? At least you had it happen while you were there. Someone did a hit and run on me a month ago in a parking lot on my drivers door, and me and my insurance had to eat the cost to have it fixed. I swear, people suck! lol At least it isnt to bad. They should have that fixed and running in no time!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Luckily doesn't look bad. People can be very careless at times.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the concerns guys!

I went through his Progressive Auto Insurance this morning, they did an estimate through claims and the cost came out to $1591 for total damages. Have to drop off the 3 Tuesday morning and will get a rental car.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Glad your alright and I hate how some people drive nowadays it makes you wonder how some people actually got their license.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts