this is the day i got her <3
noname.jpg

047.jpg

then she got tint =)
013.jpg

017 (2).JPG

my halo headlights i'm trying to get my boyfriend to put on for me
33916960014_medium.jpg

i have many plans for her...and will take suggestions too =)
things i have planned so far are Rims...no more ugly hubcaps =], Fix the back end (its got deep scratches in the cargo area;; about that...not my fault), Fog Lights, Spoiler, LED Tag Lights, Interior Floor Lights, Cargo Liner, Custom Floor Mats, Seat Covers and LED Tail Lights

·
Registered
927 Posts
can you check and try the adjustment of your projectors see if it works because out of 3 people no one has a working adjuster

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
not sure about that red wire. but like wat localnemesis was saying, a lot of people have had problems adjusting their lights, you need an 8" phillips screwdriver to adjust them when they are mounted onto the car. to adjust them its a wround circular disc sort of with teeth, and u twist the screwdriver in there to make them go up and down.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and about red wire...it slipped out of its holder...one of those moments where you feel like an idiot because you checked everywhere on the car and it was right infront of your face lol

yea i'm going to attempt to adjust them tomorrow...this should be interesting

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
they come angled low already. word of caution, when you adjust them, do it slowly so u don't break anything. that might of been my problem to begin with

1 - 20 of 60 Posts