Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i'm so glad i found this forum today. I own a 2015 Nissan Versa with BASIC features. So i'm gonna need all your help with upgrading on few of its parts. I am from Chicago, nurse, so totally clueless about cars.

Thank you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome! Nothing like buying a basic car for cheap and slowly upgrading it, saving money the whole way! I am planning for power locks this spring, *maybe* power windows haven't decided yet. Possibly the rostra aftermarket cruise control eventually, audio upgrades... lots to do!

My brother is in Lombard not far from Chicago, but the twerp drives a six year old honda that still cost him more than my brand new 2016 versa :chuckle:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome, do you own the "s" model Note". I've done the cruise control, in my opinion this is a must. Center arm rest from Amazon will cost $70, well worth it. Weathertech floor mats are Gods gift to cars, check them out. Nissan OEM lighted cig container??? from Nissan, great for spare change. Last of the must do's for interior work is a stereo upgrade, GPS head unit with 4 speaker up grade a minimum. I added an amp and Kicker IQ8 for bass also, optional of course. Rims, suspension etc... are just cake, if interested in modifying. Q

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
qorray1968
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing