Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone?! I'm doing some major mods to my 2015 versa sv. Wheels, suspension, engine, exhaust, bodykit, interior, etc....One of the first major things i want to really do is lower my ride. Just wanted to see everyone's versa pics and get some ideas for different mods. some lowered versas would be nice to see but all versa pics are appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
2015 Nissan Versa S sedan, currently on BC coils (rear) and cut springs (front). Don't do this lol. I'm upgrading to a full BC Racing BR kit with 9k/9k rates and Swift springs this summer.

Sent from my uleFone Armor_3T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
MrDaggs what tow hook did you get for your car? I have a 2016 Note and I had a friend buy a tow hook for my car while he was away on vacation but the other day when I tried to fit it on to the car, it turns out the screw in rod for the tow hook he bought me is too short to fit into the tow hook hole in the front bumper. I wanted to put an actual tow hook there because I want to relocate my front plate to another area on my front bumper, and just have my car be different from all the people who put license plates where their tow hook normally goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
GameBoyKolor
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing