Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may end up getting a model to pose for my Versa sometime in the future. Not sure when, but I'll let you guys know. At CONOC, were getting models and the admins are scheduling to have them on Tuesdays and any day we request.

It is going to be so awesome, i'll take pictures and post them here!:drool5:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Gee, I wonder if models are a sort of gender profileing. Pass it along to our better halves on this forum. Maybe get a cute kid to pose with the V. Someone who looks like Shirley Temple or similar. I think model posing is neanderthal like. I like beautiful gals but you guys have a standard to uphold. Have Benji stand up on the driver seat and put his paws on the steering wheel. Model posing is for the skanky Camaro lol.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting closer to actually doing this, not sure when or where. Trying to get a hold of somebody that's willing to take time out of their schedule to do this. Once I get details, I'll let you all know.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Contacted a professional model, just have to call her and find out when the best time for her to meet up to do the photoshots with my car. Myself and another local forum member are going to snap shots of it. I'll let you guys know more information later on.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If all goes through as planned, I'll be doing the model shoot with my car on October 11th, Sunday morning (weather permitting). Photographers will be me and a local CONOC member. Haven't decided the location, probably near the mountains or around Denver. Also need to sign some release documents and legal stuff and cost for session is $50.

This model has never done photoshots with automobiles before. She mainly does life model poses for classical art and literature. Hope it all turns out good! I'll keep you guys updated! :D

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The photographer is free that Sunday! All I have to do is call the model up and verify the date, once she oks it I'm all set!Hyper Weather is still permitting though! Hyper

Need to figure out what kind of poses she will look good with my car and the background. What do you guys think, mountains or Denver skyline? :biggrin5:

This

or this

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've reschedule the model photoshot for Friday Oct 16th because the weather is not holding up right now. It's chilly outside and that's not going to be comfortable for the model to pose in!

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Planned to do this last week but the photographer had a job interview, I couldn't interfere. So what I will do is have a photoshoot without a model for now. Possibly do some rolling shots and background scenery locally. I'm kind of disappointed about not going forward with the model shots like I proposed earlier. :frown2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.