Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
im changing the headlights this weekend to some custom black background altezzas and thinking about a short ram because the cold airs are dangerous for the water getting in and u never know chicago weather...hopefully putting a dc catback exhaust some time soon

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats the only pic right now but i recently got in an accident and the right side needs some touch up paint... but yea they are getting here on friday i got them off ebay for 265

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
thats the only pic right now but i recently got in an accident and the right side needs some touch up paint... but yea they are getting here on friday i got them off ebay for 265
I hear you man, I got in an accident in october so mine needs work too.

And thats cool, looks like you have a silver sedan? What year is it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol no driving through lakes for me haha but i mean you do make a point about the cold air intake idk ill look into it im pretty sure the cold air will put out more performance to....and for the person underneath its not silver i wish it was silver because i dont like the gold it has but its a 2009

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
lol no driving through lakes for me haha but i mean you do make a point about the cold air intake idk ill look into it im pretty sure the cold air will put out more performance to....and for the person underneath its not silver i wish it was silver because i dont like the gold it has but its a 2009
CAI is fine to have. Like Aaron said, just watch where you drive (no large puddles). Ive had mine for a year now, so it's gone thru all the seasons here, and I haven't experienced one problem with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CAI is fine to have. Like Aaron said, just watch where you drive (no large puddles). Ive had mine for a year now, so it's gone thru all the seasons here, and I haven't experienced one problem with it.

you think it would hold up ok in snow?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm a girl ... Lol!

I have the AEM one. I really like it and bought it from Bob at Versaspeed.com

lol its a figure of speech haha lol but thanks girl lol...i was checking them out on there but they are kind of pricy there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts